Friday 20 May 2011

British Soap Awards 2011 - featuring My Vintage!

The power of Twitter struck again a few weeks ago when I was lucky enough to get chatting to the brilliant Julie Hesmondhalgh aka Hayley Cropper in Coronation Street.


Julie is a real vintage fan, and she loves the fifties style especially. We got chatting and talked through a few looks until she finally settled on a stunning Blanes wiggle dress in black with a glittering vein and front frill. And she wore this gorgeous little number to the recent British Soap Awards.


I think you'll agree she looked fabulous, and Corrie did well winning several gongs!

I was very proud to have another frock on the tele-box and it's been an absolute pleasure chatting to Julie, she is such a lovely person.

If you want to follow Julie on Twitter just search for @juliehes

And as always, if you'd like me to find you a vintage dress for a special event, wedding, party or prom then do not hesitate to get in touch and I am always happy to help - it's what I do best!

Over and out 'til next time...
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x