Monday 10 September 2012

Amazing Party Looks for under £100!

As the dark nights start to draw in there's one thing that's definitely worth looking forward to - party season!

And if you fancy a brand new party look from head to toe that doesn't break the bank, look no further than my run down of price-savvy outfits all for £100 or less!! And if that wasn't exciting enough, they each incorporate stunning one of a kind vintage dresses from www.myvintage.co.uk!






Some gorgeous looks there I am sure you'll agree. All items were available for sale today 10th Sept but if you love them as much as I do don't hang around, I am sure they'll sell quickly!

I would love to know which is your favourite look, leave me a comment and let me know!

TTFN
Em x

1 comment:

  1. such an awesome collection. love the last outfit. so pretty >.<

    http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x