Tuesday 19 March 2013

A leopard never changes it's spots...

Guilty pleasure anyone? OK so mine is animal print. Leopard print. Whatever you want to call it print. I just LOVE it!

When I see a bit of cheeky leopard print I never think Bet Lynch, for me it's very cool, with a slice of retro rockabilly on the side! What do you think?

Well, I have some bit of vintage animal print to show you, will you love it or hate it?

Vintage Ralph Lauren Animal Print Dress - £160

Vintage Animal Print Scarf - £8

Oversize Vintage Animal Print Jacket - £19

Kitsch Animal Print Charm Bracelet - £9

Vintage Animal Print Tassel Top - £14
Do you feel the love in the room? Can you welcome a little animal print into your wardrobe? Let me know what you think!

Til next time
Em
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x