Thursday 7 March 2013

Our (exciting) Official Promo Video for My Vintage!

I was really excited recently when I was given to opportunity to create an official promotional video for My Vintage.

The man behind the video is Andrew Davies, who runs Hershel Productions and he was absolutely great. He made the whole experience really easy and really enjoyable and I for one am super pleased with the result!

The video gives you a great insight into our vintage shop in Darwen, as well as of course the website at www.myvintage.co.uk

So without further ado, here is the finished piece!


I would absolutely love to know what you think of this video, so drop me a comment below!

Until tomorrow!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x