Tuesday 11 February 2014

Call the Midwife Dress - yes, really!

I don't know about you, but I am a complete Call the Midwife nut, and I often find myself pausing and rewinding the show, to get a better look at the glorious outfits that Jenny and Trixie wear... I do hope they give Cynthia a bit of a glam makeover at some point too!

This week, amidst the tears, I couldn't help but notice this glorious purple toned dress that Jenny was wearing whilst visiting Alec in hospital...


I immediately got super excited... not only because it's a gorgeous dress, but also because I knew I had a very similar one in my collection. Just look how alike this beauty is...

Isn't it a peach? This original 1950s dress is a UK size 8 and can be found on our website here... http://www.myvintage.co.uk/dresses/1950s-vintage-aubergine-toned-checkerboard-dress-size-8.html

There are always lots of delicious original 1950s vintage dresses at My Vintage that Jenny would adore! Have a peek at some here... http://www.myvintage.co.uk/search/for/1950s+dress/
and let me know what your favourite one is!

Until next time
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x