Tuesday 19 October 2010

New Blog Promise + Let's Go Wild!

A big hello to all my subscribers new and old... today I have made a promise to start blogging properly! I promise to bring you blogs of all shapes, sizes and flavours at least twice a week from here on in!

Let's Go Wild!

I have to admit, I have always been a huge fan of animal print, so I am thrilled so see it back in a BIG way!

I am loving the animal print bags like this gorgeous little one of Alexa Chung's. Whether is a clutch, tote or shoulder bag, animal print has simply GOT to feature!


But it certainly doesn't stop at leopard-print, My Vintage currently has this fantastic faux fur zebra print bag for sale. It's an original 1970s piece and a snip at only £22!



I'm also loving Sarah Jessica Parker's glam yet casual animal print scarf...


You can pick up a gorgeous vintage animal print scarf from My Vintage from £15 - £30 here are a couple of my current favourites...


Vintage scarves are a great accessory - you can make a pair of jeans and vest top instantly become a stylish outfit with a cute bit of neck-wear!

Another great bit of animal print chic is Olivia Palermo's leopard-print belt. I love how she has clashed this with a purple/pink printed chiffon dress, it looks gorgeous...

Why not create a similar look with this vintage dress and vintage belt from My Vintage?!

And finally, I could NOT do an animal print post without featuring one of my current favourites on My Vintage - this sexy and slouchy leopardskin dress can easily be dressed up or down and is a must-have for any fashionista! And a snip at £48!


So the moral of the story is TRUST your animal instincts -you really can wear at least one item of animal print this season. Don't be afraid!

As always, questions and comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x