Friday 31 August 2012

(Made in) Chelsea Boots...

There is a definite chill in the air and I can almost smell autumn... I have to admit that it is my favourite time of year and I always prefer autumn/winter fashions to spring/summer. I also have a bit of a thing for boots, and I am a HUGE fan of the Chelsea boots cropping up here there and everywhere at the moment...

I think I may have fallen head over heels (pardon the pun) in love with these floral print beauties from ASOS...

Asos ATHENS Leather Chelsea Boots - £50
I think £50 is a good price for real leather and I just love them. Affordable whilst still being a bit quirky. Perfect with jeans, leggings or tights and maybe even cute with a little dress. I was hovering over the BUY button when I remembered I had seen some cute (and very cheap) alternatives in Matalan the other day. I had actually gone in to look at Back to School stuff but had been sidetracked by more interesting things (this happens frequently with me)

Anyway, I am not normally a huge fan of Matalan but I think these snake print Chelsea Boots are gorgeous...

Chelsea Boots in Snake - Matalan - £10
They are now in the sale at an amazing £10! There is also an awesome electric blue animal print version that I love. Decisions decisions!

SOOO what do you think? Which Chelsea Boots do you prefer? Or do you hate this trend? Let me know!

Emma x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x