Monday 28 January 2013

Vintage Mixology

So, you love a piece of vintage clothing but then feel unsure how to wear it or what to wear it with. Ring any bells?

I hear this all the time at My Vintage... "Oh I LOVE that..... hmmm but what would you wear it with?"

It can be hard to have the vision of a full outfit, but with a little bit of help I am sure I can encourage you to get creative with vintage!

So it's time for a little bit of vintage mixology. One part My Vintage and three parts High Street = a style cocktail that's set to inspire your wardrobe...

First up we have a great day-to evening look, perfect for a date or a weekend away with the girls...

Next, a cute 1950's inspired look gets a kitsch twist - we love!



And finally, a totally casual look, centered around one of our fab vintage boyfriend jumpers...

For more information on these great pieces of vintage clothing, just click the following links...

- Vintage sequin top

I'd love to know what you think of my styling ideas, and of course you can share your own with me too - I'd love to hear them. Just drop me a comment below, and don't forget to follow the blog too!

Emma x

1 comment:

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x