Friday 7 June 2013

Summer Stylin' - 6 Vintage Looks Just for You!

I have had a lovely day looking through my rails of beautiful vintage clothes and putting together 6 totally different looks that are all summer ready, either for home or abroad!

And the best bit is that are great quality vintage separates that you can do so much with and will not break the bank. So here goes...

Vintage Summer Outfit 1 - Pretty 50s Princess



Vintage Summer Outfit 2 - Marilyn Colour Pop


Vintage Summer Outfit 3 - I am Tartan-ium


Vintage Summer Outfit 4 - Die Hard Disney


Vintage Summer Outfit 5 - I Was a 90s Kid


Vintage Summer Outfit 6 - A Nod to the Nautical



I'd love to know - which is your favourite outfit?

All items are available from our vintage shop in Darwen, Lancashire. If you are not local but would like to buy anything please contact me to arrange this.

Until next time!
Em x

1 comment:

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x