Tuesday 25 June 2013

Vintage Outfits of the Week 25th June '13 at My Vintage Darwen (www.myvintage.co.uk)


Sometimes you see an item of vintage clothing that you love but it can be hard to know what to wear with it. You might also fancy a complete new look but don't want to spend hours trawling through the shop trying to piece differnt things together. If this sounds familiar then you've come to the right place!

Each week I put together 6 completely different outfits using vintage and retro pieces from the collection at My Vintage Darwen (www.myvintage.co.uk

I hope this week's selection leaves you feeling inspired, but which is your favourite? 

Vintage Outfit Number 1

Vintage Outfit Number 2

Vintage Outfit Number 3

Vintage Outfit Number 4

Vintage Outfit Number 5

Vintage Outfit Number 6

Leave me a comment below with your favourite and let's see which is the winner this week!

As always, all these items are available for purchase online and in our vintage shop in Darwen, Lancashire. You can also contact me via Twitter or Facebook to order.

Until next time...
Em x

2 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog through Brit Mums. I love the second outfit and the dress in the last one. very cool x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gina, great to hear from you! I love your choices, Stay tuned for the same again next week!
      Emma x

      Delete

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x