Sunday 7 July 2013

Top Celebrity Summer Looks - the My Vintage way!

I've rounded up my favourite celebrity looks from the past few weeks and found you some fantastic one of a kind vintage pieces to recreate these style staples this summer!

All items are available at www.myvintage.co.uk just click the image for more details...

First up, Vanessa from The Saturdays rocked this printed jumpsuit...


We've got some great vintage jumpsuits at My Vintage, this paisley print is one of the best...



Like many of our best dressed celebs, Kelly Bensimon really rocked this 60s style mini dress.



At My Vintage we have lots of 1960s dresses including this gorgeous coral coloured number...


Just like Jessica Alba, an easy way to perk up your jeans on a bright but breezy day is with a bright vintage jumper and some colourful retro sunglasses...


This cute 60s feature collar jumper is perfect!


 Rachel Zoe showed us that monochrome bold stripes were still very much on trend...


Work this trend in style with this designer vintage Oscar de la Renta dress from My Vintage...



And finally, RiRi flaunted some gorgeous Chanel at the Couture Catwalk...


At My Vintage you can pick up these amazing vintage Chanel shoes now!


Let me know your favourite pieces from all my selections and happy shopping!

Until next time...
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x