Thursday 20 February 2014

Rhianna wears My Vintage...

This week we opened a boutique on the ASOS Marketplace. It's been so much fun working with Rhianna one of our new models...



To go to our boutique page please click here... https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/love-my-vintage where you will find an eclectic mix of vintage and retro pieces from our range - some of which are not available on the normal My Vintage website.

Here are some more cute pictures of Rhianna wearing vintage clothing and vintage accessories from My Vintage...









Even though this was her first modelling job, I'm sure you'll agree that she looks fabulous and is a real natural...

Remember to keeping checking our boutique AND the website at www.myvintage.co.uk for new items and if you are local to Darwen, Lancashire then our lovely little vintage shop is open 6 days a week too :)

Bye for now
Em
xx

1 comment:

  1. Difficult to believe it's Rhianna's first assignment as she looks so comfortable. Reminds me a little of the wonderful Alison Goldfrapp with her bright features and bouncy curls.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x