Aaaanyway, as you know I love mixing vintage and modern fashion so this week I've been eying up the latest UK high street fashion to bring you my top ten picks with a vintage twist. And I'm not just talking a swing dress here or some polka dots there, these pieces have a real authentic flavour and with the right ensemble could look as close as you get to the real deal...
1. Zara - Long Velvet Kimono - £79.99. I love the 1940's styling and muted tones. A really beautiful piece.
2. ASOS Premium - Velvet Burnout Dress - £65. Such an authentic 60's feel - I absolutely love this!
3. River Island - Blue Waisted 3/4 Sleeve Dress - £50. Gorgeous 1950's inspired dress with the cinched waist and tulip skirt for that curvy wiggle look. Also available in black, chic and simple - I love it.
4. New Look - Khaki Jacquard High Neck Tunic Dress - £19.99. I love the textured fabric on this little beauty - it really looks like original 60s crimplene! The cut and colour are also very authentic and it's an absolute steal.
5. Topshop - Daisy Print Shirt Dress - £55. This just screams 70's with it's gorgeous bold daisy print and pussybow necktie. I adore it!
6. H&M - Patterned Polo Neck Top - £24.99. This would look great with so many vintage items, from a 60s micro mini skirt in brown suede to some 70s flare or even some 80's acid wash denim. I also love the burgundy and teal colour combo.
7. Ichiban @ ASOS - Rainbows and Care Bears Sweater Dress - £50. I kinda squeeeeed a little bit when I saw this. I had Care Bears bedding AND wallpaper back in the 80s and this is just the very best kind of retro jumper for me!
8. Topshop - Vinyl A-Line Skirt - £42. This is an uber 60's skirt - just imagine it with white go go boots and a beehive!
10. Coast - Jelena Jacquard Dress - £125. This is a real Jackie-O inspired dress in the most gorgeous pale blue flocked with a bejewelled neckline. The perfect 50s/60s crossover dress.
Don't forget to let me know your favourite of my picks or any of your own vintage inspired finds!