Tuesday 24 February 2015

The Oscars 2015 - My Favourite Frocks...

Oooooh, it's that time of year again where the red carpets are flooded with silk and sequins and oh how I love to ooooh and ahhhh over the array of designer frocks on show.

Here are my favourite dresses from the night of the year in all their glory...

Emma Stone looking amazing in Elie Saab

This gorgeous Givenchy gown has a real vintage flavour. Full marks Jessica Chastain!

I loved this green Jenny Packham dress on America Ferrera.

Anna Faris glittered and sparkled in champagne.

Ravishing red lace for Rosamund Pike - stunning!
  
Thakoon custom made this peach gown for Anna Kendrick - lucky girl!

Jennifer Hudson was sleek and chic in understated lemon.

And finally, the lovely Dakota Johnson wowed in red Saint Laurent.

As always, there were so many gorgeous dresses and amazing pieces of jewellery at this year's Oscars that I struggling to pick out only a few. I hope you like my choices and I would love to see and hear your favourites too! Let me know in the comments below or drop me a tweet or Facebook post...

Bye for now,
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x