Friday 25 March 2016

A New Direction!

As many of you know, this blog has been with me for quite some time now but it's never really gained any momentum as I have flitted from talking My Vintage to talking about me and back again several times!

I really enjoy writing and I also enjoy sharing my varied interests with you all. I don't always want to talk shop and I know you don't always want to read about it either so I have decided that from here on in I am going to take the blog in a more personal direction. I hope that good news?!

There are thousands of amazing bloggers out there who write about fashion, makeup, hair and plus size stuff but hopefully my mix of all these things combined with my general sense of humour and fun, will be a good old read!

There will be plenty of this...


A bit of this...


No doubt some of this...


And maybe just a bit of this too... (he is so cute it kills me)


I've been asked by lots of you on Facebook and Instagram for makeup and hair tutorials so I will endeavour to bring you this too!

My other real passion is bringing self confidence to other women and spreading the word about body positivity so I will also be blogging about this and giving you hints and tips to help you boost your self confidence whenever you need to!

I want this blog to be a fun and fulfilling hobby and I hope you can join me on this journey and get to know me a little better.

Don't forget to also add me on the following for real time updates to boot...
Instagram: emmamyvintage
Snapchat: emmab82

And as always, your comments, likes and shares mean so much so thank you in advance!

See you soon my lovelies.
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your comments and love to receive them. Thanks so much for getting involved with the blog! Emma x